Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chance of Snow

Later this week, Lady Baltimore is calling for a chance of snow (50% chance, according to wunderground.com). I'm not exactly thrilled, since mommy dearest is supposed to come visit, and may have to postpone her plans, depending on the extent of this "chance."

The upside? It's going to be beautiful! I love snow-laced everything. Trees, rooftops, sidewalks, gates, all outlined in fresh powder. Take a look at these pictures of snow-laden Paris and tell me it's not a site to be had?





{via here}

And who can forget last year's Baltimore blizzard of 2010? (if you were in Baltimore, that is...)




Not to sound too selfish or anything, but it would be rather nice if my mom got snowed INTO Baltimore...and work was conveniently canceled...a girl can dream!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, man, I'll never forget the Snowmageddon of 2010! What an experience.

    ReplyDelete