Tuesday, January 25, 2011

sugarbaby


As many of you already may have noticed, I have a particular penchant for sugary, baked goods. I just barely manage to supplement my addiction with a steady running schedule that keeps me from being two tons too large.

One of my favorite (and most recent) reads is Gesine Bullock-Prado's book My Life From Scratch. I managed to craft a carrot cake from her recipe...located within the book...and also the recipe of famous sister Sandra Bullock's wedding cake. Pre divorce from idiot husband. (Do not fret, Gesine! My loyalty and star-worthy following belongs to you first and foremost.)

She is now coming out with a SWEET cookbook titled, Sugarbaby. Here are a couple book trailers, one from her original book Confections of a Closet Master Baker (now titled, My Life From Scratch) and Sugarbaby. enjoy and don't forget to treat yourself.

New Confections of a Closet Master Baker Trailer from Raymond Prado on Vimeo.




Sugar Baby Book Trailer from Raymond Prado on Vimeo.

(Gesine also has a swell blog: Confections of a (Closet) Master Baker and a website!)

{image via here}

No comments:

Post a Comment