Thursday, January 13, 2011

Desk Dancing

Pandora is very good to me on those days where I just can't seem to sit still at my desk and focus on...well...work. Here is a helpful Carol King-themed playlist for those desk doldrums. (It helps if you throw your hands up in the air and do a few loosely bouncing dance moves...)

Where you Lead I Will Follow (Carole King feat. Louise Goffin live)
Dancing in the Moonlight (King Harvest)
Beautiful (Carole King)
Both Sides, Now (Joni Mitchell)
Moondance (Van Morrison)
Wild World (Cat Stevens)


"You gotta get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart then people gonna treat you better..."(Beautiful, Carole King)


Sometimes, I truly believe that a song is there for you when you need it most.

Tomorrow is Friday. 'Nough Said.

{image via here}

1 comment: