Friday, August 13, 2010

weekend casual

How beautiful does Audrey Hepburn look in this photograph?! It makes me want to have a nice, relaxing weekend in loose clothing...and maybe get a super-short haircut...
Okay, maybe not that short. Maybe just a haircut in general would be nice.


{image via here}

What are you up to this weekend?

Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my Nonna and probably seeing the film, "Eat, Pray, Love." I am not a particular fan of the book itself- based on others' interpretations, not mine, though. However, I L-O-V-E Julia Roberts! "Pretty Woman" has been my favorite movie since I was 10 years old (it was also the first rated R movie I watched without my mother's permission!) Then, tomorrow night, my Mommy is coming to visit and sleep over and play with her granddaughter (No, I didn't have a baby in the past few days. Oregon is her grand baby :)



No comments:

Post a Comment