Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Find: Mac&Cheese&Chocolate

Okay, so it wasn't so much of a "Friday" find as it was a "last Sunday transformed to Friday find for the sake of my blog." Nonetheless, the Macaroni and cheese and chocolate dish from Jack's Bistro in Baltimore was phenomenal. I've never had such a simple, yet unique dish before. Five cheeses + perfectly al dente shells + Belgian chocolate shavings. Magnifique.

Aside from spending the evening with a delicious dish, we also shared our feast with friends Rob and Nicole...both are foodies in their own right. (Nicole and I share a love for all things sweet, which helped our friendship blossom immensely while biking together across the country last summer.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love this dish! If you go back, I really recommend getting the poutine -- I had never heard of it before, but I guess it's huge in Canada -- fries, some time of gravy, and cheese curds. So gluttonous and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard wondrous things about Jack's Bistro, INCLUDING, most recently, a diatribe from my friend about their s'mores. Apparently something worth tasting...interested?? :)

    ReplyDelete