Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Magic Kingdom



Pictured above: Cinderella's Castle
Address: Magic Kingdom, Disney World
Location: Orlando, FL
One word: Amazing.

Some things at Disney World were, well, eh. Most of it is created for children that are slightly smaller in stature than myself and are pretty astounded by the sheer size of a lifesize Mickey Mouse. I, on the other hand, was caught by surprise on other more magical occasions. One of these was Cinderella's Castle at the Magic Kingdom park. During/after the nightly fireworks extravaganza (yes, they set off a parade of fireworks every single night. I don't want to know how much that costs. My sister claims it just happens because "it's magic.") the castle changes colors until the park closes. I thought this was genius and couldn't help but take gobs of pictures.

In other news, I just ran my first 10 mile run in forever in preparation to train for the Baltimore City Running Festival! My legs feel like jell-o and my tummy is rumbling at a disturbing intensity after I practically inhaled a chocolate-peanut butter brownie from Carma's immediately after my run...they say that you burn the most calories right after you work out, so that is my reasoning...makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment