Friday, May 21, 2010

a happy weekend to you

Did I mention that the smallest, most simple of things can get make me extremely happy??? Seeing all of the new comments on my blog yesterday after my guest post on Post Grad Hair Cut absolutely made my day. AND hello to my newest followers! I hope you enjoy my posts and will also take a peak at previous ones that you may have missed...and I cannot wait to see what you have been up to on your own blogs!

{via mybalconygarden}
{via ohmydarling}
{via poppyfrench}


It is finally Friday. Sun is shining and I am finished with my class :) Therefore, this weekend will include much-needed celebration. Salman and I will be visiting two restaurants we have been oogling over for quite some time- Cafe Atlantico on Saturday and Dogwood on Sunday. Our reasoning for such high-end fare when our pockets practically have cobwebs growing inside of them? Well, you only live once...and it's summer. What more is there to celebrate?

My mommy is also coming to visit tonight, so we will be baking THESE. Delicious, Non? Yes, they are, and they are gluten free (just a little FYI).

{via here}

Happy Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Have a lovely weekend, long live good restaurants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the little shout-out! Glad that you're back to baking (and more free time).

    I too will make sure to keep readin' your blog -- I love to show that local pride!

    ReplyDelete