Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Friday/100th post!

This is my 100th post on All Things Beautiful! I want to thank all of my loyal readers for glancing this blog's way every now and then, and for the trail of sweet comments you leave behind.

This weekend, Salman and I are going to NYC. It's the first time I'm leaving Oregon behind for more than a day, and I'm nervous to say the least. It sounds silly at times, but I think of her as my little girl. I am, afterall, her mommy, and she is the ever-growing, ever rambunctious kiddy who will snuggle her head against my arm one minute, and the next minute attempt to make a mess like a teenager in the throws of rebellion. However, all worries aside, this will be a nice weekend away before my studying picks up again.

I don't remember where I found this picture, but it made me giddy to see it in my file this afternoon (that and the cup of coffee I was drinking). It was like a little reminder that you have to let loose sometimes- kick your feet up and realize that life is short. You've got very little time on this great planet, so why waste it stressing out? Take time this weekend to put on your dancing shoes (or take off your shoes) and dance around.

Happy Friday :)

2 comments: