Thursday, February 26, 2009

Imagine all the people

It's fun to watch people- not the creepy stalker-type of watching people where you follow another person to their apartment...um, no. More like sitting in a cafe and sipping coffee while you watch patrons walk in and out, catching blips of their conversations and observing their reactions. The following requires zero stalking and is completely legal, while fun for both parties involved. I'll admit that I am definitely copying this project from a blog I recently found, "A Cup of Jo." Either way, it was too enticing for me to just let it pass me by. Therefore, in the hopes of capturing the moment, I am taking the opportunity to leave a disposable camera in a public place for a day. At the end of the evening, I will pick it up and see what has conspired on the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment