Monday, October 12, 2009

shopping around the globe


"Man Shops Globe" is a new show on the Sundance Channel that follows Anthropologie's "personal shopper" Keith Johnson. Basically, this guy gets to explore country after country in order to find all the beautiful prints that are then mass-produced for the store's worldly look. I haven't had the chance to see the show itself (the downside to not owning a television), but the reviews are all positive.

However, if you're like myself and without a cable outlet, you should stop on over to Anthropologie yourself and spend an hour (or so) browsing through their goods. If you don't have the money to spend there, another predicament I currently find myself in, then do as I do and at least treat yourself to some eye candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment