Monday, September 13, 2010

Hair, care?

I haven't gotten a haircut in over a year. What's more, is that I don't care much for styling my hair. I rarely brush it (don't worry, I shower every day, although I'm surprised it hasn't turned into dreadlocks yet). It's usually up in a messy bun of sorts. However, I'm looking to change all that...or at least most of it (sometimes, you just have to run and go with the messy look). I've been perusing haircuts/styles as of late, and I wanted to share my finds with you! If you're like me and you love your hair, but it's not a serious relationship or anything, here are some good looks for the best of the mess...






{via here, here, and here}

1 comment:

  1. I'm also the sort of person who gets, like, one annual haircut. Glad that messy buns are gaining popularity!!!

    ReplyDelete