Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cancer Sucks week

The gang at Relay for Life...and posing appropriately with our new bikes! Craig and I proudly doned the spandex shorts as we pedaled into the night, along with the rest of the team, on some trainers that we attached to our bikes. And we couldn't have asked for better weather!

I'm going to take this opportunity to solicit the 4K and my urgency to raise mucho dollars in less than TWO WEEKS! If anybody is interested (**every bit helps...$1? $5? $500?) If you'd like, I will drive/ride to your house PERSONALLY and pick up your donation for you. Think about it, door-to-door service, and you get a friendly visit from me as an added bonus. How can you resist?

STEP BY STEP!
1. www.4kforcancer.org
2. click on "2009 Donation Homepage" link
3. click on "Jacqueline Sofia" on the side bar to the left
4. you'll then come upon my rider bio page (woot!)
5. click the "Donate Here" link in the top left-hand corner
6. Paypal that bad boy and you're set to go!

Big thank yous to all who have already donated, as well :) You know who you are, and I wouldn't be able to make this journey without you.
all the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment